- It is designed to meet the ventilation needs of even the most critically-ill patients, yet it is flexible enough to be used nearly anywhere in your hospital. The VMD40 comes with an integrated safety concept that makes it a reliable partner.
- The large color touch screen and intuitive operating system that focuses on essential features makes configuration and operation very simple.
- Intuitive for simple operation and quick configuration.
- User interface provides confidence in use and reduces training time.
- Quick operational readiness.
- Intelligent alarm handling for a quick response to patient alarm situations.
- Smooth and sealed surfaces for easy cleaning and disinfection.
- Adaptation of the patient’s interface or change of the circuit with recalibration without having to turn off the equipment and keeping track of the patient’s log.
• 100 % oxygen up to 20 min. with automatic alarm silence.
• Automatic theoretical weight calculation and interface
selection according to the patient.
• Altitude compensation.
• Configuration of the monitored variables;
• Flow curve 50 % descending.
• Intuitive Interface.
• Gas measurement with BTPS correction.
• Smart ventilator, records the user preference after 10 uses.
• LCD Screen tilt angle adjustment
• Log for 1000 alarms and events with date and time.
• Adjustment of the ALARM VOLUME
• Intuitive Interface with Adjustment of the MONITORED
• Timed NEBULIZER with Inspiration flow and FiO2 compensation
• 6 HOURS battery life