- Simple calibration of the touch screen.
- Operating system update without opening the respirator. Gas measurements with BTPS corrections.
- Programmable nebulization time, with automatic impeller flow compression.
- Adequacy of the patient interface or circuit change with recalibration, without shutting down the equipment and maintaining the patient’s historical records.
- Regulation of the alarm volume.
- Altitude compensation.
- 17 ”touch screen, the largest on the market, with an intuitive interface with variable settings monitored
- It is a measure of respiratory mechanics, useful to estimate the stress caused in the alveoli, either due to collapse or hyper-distension.
- NEONATAL ‘ VCV assisted/controlled ‘ PCV assisted/controlled ‘ PSV/CPAP ‘ SIMV (PCV) + PSV ‘ Continuous 5ow assisted/controlled ‘Nasal CPAP
– 17 ”touch-sensitive monitor for easy viewing and intuitive control.
-13 ventilation modes, from traditional to double control.
-100% oxygen up to 20 min. with alarm silence for 30 sec.